Tuesday, August 30, 2011

What is Aylerville?

Aylerville is me, it’s my family, it’s my furry kids, it’s my creations, it’s my shop, it’s my dreams, it’s my future. 
What can you expect to see on my blog?  A little bit of everything I just mentioned…and probably a whole lot of my furry kids. ;)  


I’ll also be showing you some of my own creations and some of my favorite handmade creations from other etsy shops.
If you want to take a look at some of the pieces that I've created click on the links on the right to go to my facebook page and etsy shop.
So, stay tuned and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love dogs, love my hubs all the way, love my job as I get to create daily and play in stuff. Love taking photos of things that matter to me. Thanks for having me.
Tammy